Wednesday, October 19, 2022
This class session is an opportunity to discuss the material on Confucianism presented over the last week and a half, as well as the currently ongoing Live Like a Confucian exercises.
- Clear up confusions about Confucianism, and critically engage with its strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how this week’s exercises are going for your peers and share feedback with one another
- Familiarize yourself with the format for the Midterm Debate after the fall break and the position you’ll be defending with your section peers
- Brainstorm with your peers about the position you’ll be defending and start thinking about the arguments your team might develop
- And see the next tab for fun!
That's Not an Argument!