Wednesday, October 20, 2021Breakout
This class session is an opportunity to discuss all the material from Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics presented in this unit, as well as the currently ongoing Live Like an Aristotelian exercises.
- Clear up confusions about Aristotle’s ethical theory, and critically engage with its strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how this week’s exercises are going for your peers and share feedback with one another
- Familiarize yourself with the format for the Midterm Debate after the fall break and the position you’ll be defending with your section peers
- Brainstorm with your peers about the position you’ll be defending and start thinking about the arguments your team might develop
- And for fun, see the next tab!
That's Not an Argument!